- One registrant can submit up to 2 abstracts for consideration.
- The abstracts should be formatted as indicated in the Abstract Submission page.
- Submitting abstracts will not guarantee acceptance.
- A registrant cannot give more than one oral presentation.
- Ten participants will be accepted for FEMS Young Researcher Fellowships (of 250 euros each).
- Ecology and Biogeochemistry
- Biochemistry and Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
The conference fees will include:
- Conference materials (abstract book, printed program, badge, personalized gift);
- Meals and social events (between June 24-27, 2019): welcome dinner, coffee/tea breaks, 3 lunches, city tour, closing ceremony and farewell dinner).
The fee for accompanying person is 250 Euros and is to be paid by June 1st at latest. The fee covers meals and social events.
Field trip to Salina Turda
On June 28, 2019, we will organize a leisure trip to a conveniently close (1-hour drive) touristic destination: Salina Turda, the largest and most spectacular salt mine in Romania. If you wish to join us, please check this option in the Registration Form. The extra cost for this trip is 35 Euros and includes travel, entrance ticket, guided tour and lunch at a restaurant nearby. This amount is to be paid during check-in at the Registration Desk, at the venue of conference.