This meeting is selected by the Federation of European Microbiological Societies (FEMS) to offer grants for congress participation for Early Career Researchers*.
April 16th, FEMS Grants – Update
– The amount of FEMS Early Career Researcher grant is 250 Euros;
– The deadline for FEMS grant application is April 22, 2019;
– The applicant must pay the participation fee of 250 Euros to be considered for application;
– The results of evaluation for FEMS grant applications will be communicated by May 10, 2019 to each grant winner;
– The grant will be refunded at the Congres venue.
To apply for thitis grant, you would need to meet following requirements:
- be a member of a FEMS Member Society* or be recommended by such a member
- be an Early Career Scientist**
- be an Active Microbiologist
- be presenting author at the meeting (oral or poster)
*Find out if your society is a FEMS Member at https://fems-microbiology.org/member-societies/
**These are active microbiologists who obtained the highest academic degree – Bachelor, Master or PhD – less than five years prior to the application deadline date, or are a Master or PhD student.
Application processPlease submit a completed ECS Meeting Grant Application Form to the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com [Describe your application process here. Note that the meeting organizer collates all forms, not FEMS.] Download the Early Career Scientist Meeting Grant Application Form.
As a FEMS Member Society member, you can:
- benefit the grant provided for this meeting (see Eligibility above)
- apply for FEMS Grants
- benefit a discount off the registration fee for FEMS congresses
- benefit a 25% discount off a selection of OUP books